Soothing & Healing - Jasmine Body Polish
- Organic body treatment that cleanses, hydrates and deeply exfoliates the skin in 10 minutes.
- Fragrant botanical aromas of Jasmine and Pink Lotus will soothe and heal.
- Rice bran and jojoba oil freshly mixed adds a deeper level of hydration to the skin, with exfoliation this oil penetrates at a deeper level.
A floral bouquet for the body. Our coconut based body polish is sprinkled with a touch of color and a touch of love. Light pink hues abound in this floral bouquet for the body, from fresh ground rose petal powder to fragrant botanical oils. A floral aroma will fill the air with scents of Jasmine, Pink Lotus and Clary Sage. Stop, take a moment, and inhale floral bliss.
Moisturize. Sooth. Rejuvenate.
How to use:
- DIGITAL WELLNESS® begins here by putting your devices on airplane mode.
- BLEND the contents of the oil sachet into the scrub mixture. Mix well.
- SCRUB your body while still dry before turning shower on. Begin at your shoulders, working your way down to your feet applying the scrub in circular motions. Use the entire contents of the package to exfoliate anywhere you can reach.
- ACTIVATE the hydration phase. Apply small amounts of water in a circular motion, scrubbing the skin as you go.
- RINSE completely without soap or body cleanser.
Dry powder: French Grey Sea Salt, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) milk, Carthamus tincturius (hi oleic powder, safflower) oil powder, hydrolyzed avena sativa (oat), hydrolyzed quinoa, tapioca starch, Jasminum sambac (jasmine) oil, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) oil, nelumbo nucifera (pink lotus) oil, salvia sclarea (clary sage) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, Rosa Centifolia Flower Powder (rose petal powder). Oil packet: oryza sativa (rice bran) oil.
Non-GMO. SLS, Paraben & Dye Free. BPA Free, Pthalate Free, Gluten Free. Vegan & Cruelty-Free.
Not intended for medicinal use. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Contains iodine. If you are pregnant or have a medical condition consult your physician before use.